Tips on performing live with the Alesis Fusion

Do you use the fusion in a live setting? Have some questions? Have some tips for others? Post away!

Moderators: parametric, Jesse, jeebustrain

Re: Tips on performing live with the Alesis Fusion

Postby Jesse » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 pm

If you are making mixes you would create a folder under Volume > Mixes > e.g. "My Mixes" no more than 16 characters for the folder name including spaces
Attachments
vstream_manual.pdf
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 166 times
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby josemdavid » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the Fusion, and found this thread incredibly interesting and useful. I'm not sure if anybody is still listening (it's been some years since the last input), but here's a shout-out to all you Fusion lovers still out there...
josemdavid

Postby josemdavid » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the Fusion, and found this thread incredibly interesting and useful. I'm not sure if anybody is still listening (it's been some years since the last input), but here's a shout-out to all you Fusion lovers still out there...
josemdavid

Postby Jesse » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 am

Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Fusion Live