Klaus playing keyboards with Juke Box Hero

Anything goes here...really, anything!

Moderators: parametric, Jesse, jeebustrain

Postby Jesse » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ziTscB4L8Q&feature=youtu.be
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Klaus playing keyboards with Juke Box Hero

Postby Arevyn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Thats awesome! Thanks Jesse!
6HD+SSD - Yamaha CP33 - Casio PX5S - Ibanez AS93 with Graphtech Acoustiphonic System - Crafter SAT Hybrid Acoustic-Electric - Washburn WI64DL - Taylor 214CE QM Anniversary - 1982 Washburn D28 - Fibes Acoustic Bop Drums - Roland TD9 Hybrid kit -
Arevyn
General
General

Postby kpr » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:59 am

Cool, thanks for posting this news!

Yes, the guys from Juke Box Hero -Performing the Music of Foreigner- hired my as their new keyboardist. My live setup is Nord Stage 2, Alesis Andromeda, Hammond SK1 and Korg Kronos. These keys are perfect for all the unique Foreigner sounds. In the first place I thought the Fusion would be good, but I don't need the large 88 keys on stage, so the Nord Stage 2 with 76 keys makes it.

This music is also a challenge, Al Greenwood and Thomas Dolby defined the Foreigner rock keyboard sound which is also pretty dominant besides the lead vocals. And I love Mick Jones songs! He's a great composer and when diving into the lead sheets and arrangements I found out that sometimes it sounds so easy but is very tricky to play. Also they have two keyboardists on stage and I try to play all keyboard parts alone. Sound design is a challenge too, the intro of Waiting for a Girl ... is created by Thomas Dolby and is a Minimoog multitracking, so I used the Andromeda for that. It took a while to get it and I'm happy that it works with that one.
Rock´n Roll is music, not driving instructions.
kpr
Advanced
Advanced

Postby Jesse » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Awesome Klaus, I am sure you are having a great time :)

Wish I could watch you guys live!

Take Care ... Jesse
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic