Hi from France !

New to the forum? Why not pop in and tell us a little about yourself??

Moderators: parametric, Jesse, jeebustrain

Hi from France !

Postby tlnet37 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 am

Hello !

I'm beginner here and I'm not musician, but I own an Alesis Fusion 8HD since 2007.

I only can reproduce (... try to reproduce !) electronic music of the 70's and 80's with 'new age' ambiance ; I like Vangelis, Jarre, Kitaro, Oldfield, tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk etc ...

I experiment some demos with the Fusion, to find with it, the sounds from Mellotron, Eminent Strings, and analog synths.

I play by ear only, with 3 fingers max, and I can't read music on scores :( !

But I take pleasure to do that : http://www.youtube.com/tlnet37#p/u/0/Nlv_-9Lw1AY

Please, be cool with me about that experiment ! :D

Bye !
thierry
tlnet37
Junior
Junior

Re: Hi from France !

Postby Jesse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Hello, you have good intuition and playability with the fusion.

I like how you showed the various sounds and steps you took to make your song, that was nice.

I also like the mix you made with the Rock'n'Roll Piano and Krystal Strings with hall reverb, would you be willing to share that mix with the rest of us?

Keep up the good work.

Take Care ... Jesse
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jesse » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 am

thierry, are you still using this Forum?
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tlnet37 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 am

hi,

Sorry, I was on holidays ! yes, of course, I want to share that mix : you need a sample in wav format or something else ?

cheers from thierry
tlnet37
Junior
Junior

Postby Jesse » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 pm

tlnet37 wrote:hi,

Sorry, I was on holidays ! yes, of course, I want to share that mix : you need a sample in wav format or something else ?

cheers from thierry

The mix patch (program) you created, *.afm should be in the mix folder

Also is your video downloadable?

Nice to hear from you, any new works in progress?

Jesse
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jesse » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 am

tlnet37 wrote:hi,

cheers from thierry

If you are using Fusions sound banks all we would need is the mix you created other wise what ever samples and or multi samples you may have created or wav files

Thanks, Jesse
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to New Users